CCA’s Summer Camp!!
“…be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain…” – 1 Corinthians 15:58
We are excited for another fun summer at CCA! Our Director this year is Robin Carriaga. Robin comes to Carlisle Christian Academy by way of Kansas City. This is her first year serving as director of CCA’s Summer Camp. Previously she taught life sciences at the collegiate level and was a research scientist affiliated the University of Missouri – Kansas City Schools of Medicine and Nursing and the College of Veterinary Medicine at Kansas State University. She holds her doctorate in Anatomy and Physiology (2007), MS in Reproductive Physiology (2001) and BS in Animal Science (1999) from Kansas State University. Robin has a positive attitude and loves working with kids! She is dedicated to “blinding” everyone with her happy light…Robin’s calling is to be a difference maker.
Robin’s passions outside of academia and CCA include sharing her love of nature, science, music and the Kansas City Royals with her son Kai.
What can you expect this summer at CCA?
· A meaningful experience where your kid can be just that – a kid, while developing a heart for positivity, creativity, curiosity and service.
· A well-rounded experience of exceptional quality with weekly activities based on 5 core themes where your child’s creativity and curiosity will come alive.
1. Health and Wellness: in the spirit of encouraging growth and personal development for our campers; weekly activities will focus on movement, nutrition and emotional health. You’ll find us in the kitchen whipping up healthy treats, enjoying the fresh air on our regularly scheduled bike days, building confidence and finding our voices through “Ninja” training and more!
2. Physical Activity: every Tuesday we will enjoy swimming at the Carlisle YMCA under the watchful eyes of YMCA lifeguards and CCA staff.
3. Field Trips: your child will enjoy exploring the outdoors at Pine Grove Furnace, Bent Pine Alpaca Farm, Camp Thompson and more!
4. Service: your child is sure to develop an interest and spirit for helping others this summer through weekly visits to our local food bank and retirement homes. Additional kindness projects involve making cards for children at the Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital, our local first responders and our men and women serving our country overseas.
5. STEM (science, technology, engineering and math): we will be igniting sparks within our campers this summer through many STEM activities that are sure to encourage critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, leadership and confidence.
· Daily morning Bible lessons that are both age-appropriate and applicable to the joys and challenges of being a kid in 2018. We’ll also get your child energized with daily worship songs and prayer before lunch each day!
2018 Camp Rates:
Registration March 1 – April 30 $60
Registration after April 20 $99
5 days/wk $139 (CCA)/$165 (Non-CCA)
3 days/wk $108 (CCA)/$126 (Non-CCA)
2 days/wk $88 (CCA)/ $101 (Non-CCA)
*Multiple Children Discount = 10% off per wk fee
Camp Hours are M-F 8:30 to 4:30 —
Early drop off is 7:00 and Late pick up is 5:30
- Summer Camp Application 2018
- Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR snail mail to: CCA Summer Camp; 1412 Holly Pike; Carlisle, PA 17015
- Frequently Asked Questions About FACTS (our Financial Management System)
- This is how you pay Camp Registration and Weekly Fees
Click Here to view the schedule for our Kingdom Kids 2014 (Grades K-3)
Click Here to view the schedule for our Kingdom Zone 2014 (Grades 4- entering 7th)
Contact the school office for more information at 249-3692.
Camp Crusader accepts students grades K (must be 5 by June 8) through entering 7th grade!
Register Early for the Discount!
What people are saying about Camp Crusader…
“What an amazing camp. My son has been coming to other camps but this one was truly fun. The camp incorporates field trips, swimming, and water days and goes beyond other camps.”—Parent
“I love summer camp because it’s fun and no one ever gets left out. The counselors are fun and awesome!”—Bree, Camper