Click here to view Carlisle Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith. All applicants should be active church members who can agree with this statement without reservation.
Unless otherwise noted, for the positions listed below, please submit a resume with cover letter to email@example.com or contact the school office with questions: 717-249-3692.
Links to Clearances, etc.:
- Criminal Record Check ($10) https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Child Abuse Clearances ($10) https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home (click Create a New Acct.)
- Federal Criminal History Fingerprinting ($28.75) https://www.pa.cogentid.com/index_pdeNew.htm (Fill out the website and then go to UPS for fingerprinting.)
- See below for Act 168 and Mandated Reporter Training:
New CCA Employees (including parents that substitute) will fill out the Employment History Review (Abuse Disclosure Release, ACT 168 of 2014). One form is completed for each past employer where there was contact with children. Return the forms to the school office for mailing: Abuse Disclosure Release Form
New Employees also need to have had mandated reporter training within the last 5 years. If you need to update this training it can be done for free through this site: www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu A certificate will be printed at the end of the course (1-3 hrs in duration).
New Hire Forms to be sent to the CCA Office Manager
- Please email or bring forms to Julia Sweeten, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will also need to provide 3 Clearances, Act 168 forms for previous employers (with child contact) and evidence of Mandated Reporter Training (see above for helpful links).