The following school districts offer transportation for CCA students:
• Big Spring
• Cumberland Valley
• South Middleton
• West Perry
Criteria from the school districts are as follows:
• Students may not ride a bus outside of the district in which they reside—even to ride home with a friend for the evening.
• The bus company needs at least three (3) days notice in order to place the student on the pick-up schedule.
• Students will ride the bus to the school district’s high school where they will pick up a transfer bus which will deliver them to CCA.
• Bus schedules are normally posted 1-2 weeks before school starts in the Carlisle Sentinel and the Guide.
• Bus Passes are used to enable a child to change buses or stop locations. A note must come to the school office from the parent. (NOTE: Changes in bus locations or stop locations can only occur in the school district in which the student resides.)
Click the link for CCA’s Parent Driver Policy for extracurricular school events:
See Student Handbook for Student Driving Policy.