CCA’s Summer Camp!!
WELCOME TO THE CCA SUMMER CAMP PAGE 2019!
10 Great Weeks! June 3rd to August 9th
“…be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain…” – 1 Corinthians 15:58
Meet the Director!
What can you expect this summer at CCA?
· A meaningful experience where your kid can be just that – a kid, while developing a heart for positivity, creativity, curiosity and service in the following ways:
1. Health and Wellness: in the spirit of encouraging growth and personal development for our campers; weekly activities will focus on movement, nutrition and emotional health. You’ll find us in the kitchen whipping up healthy treats, enjoying the fresh air, building confidence and finding our voices through lots and lots of appropriate interaction.
2. Physical Activity: every Tuesday we will enjoy swimming at the Carlisle YMCA under the watchful eyes of YMCA lifeguards and CCA staff.
3. Field Trips: your child will enjoy exploring the outdoors at Pine Grove Furnace, Bent Pine Alpaca Farm, Camp Thompson, South Middleton Park, and more!
4. Service: your child is sure to develop an interest and spirit for helping others this summer
5. Daily morning Bible lessons that are both age-appropriate and applicable to the joys and challenges of being a kid in 2019. We’ll also get your child energized with daily worship songs and prayer before lunch each day!
2019 Camp Rates:
Registration March 1 – April 30 $60
Registration after April 20 $99
5 days/wk $139 (CCA)/$165 (Non-CCA)
3 days/wk $108 (CCA)/$126 (Non-CCA)
2 days/wk $88 (CCA)/ $101 (Non-CCA)
*Multiple Children Discount = 10% off per wk fee
Camp Crusader accepts students grades K (must be 5 by June 3) through entering 7th grade!
Register Early for the Discount!
Camp Hours are M-F 8:30 to 4:30 —
Early drop off is 7:00 and Late pick up is 5:30
- IF the application does not load properly please call Mrs. Sweeten at 717-249-3692 to have a current application emailed to you.
- Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR snail mail to: CCA Summer Camp; 1412 Holly Pike; Carlisle, PA 17015
- Frequently Asked Questions About FACTS (our Financial Management System)
- This is how you pay Camp Registration and Weekly Fees
Click Here to view the schedule for our Kingdom Kids (Grades K-3)
Click Here to view the schedule for our Kingdom Zone (Grades 4- entering 7th)
Contact the school office for more information at 249-3692.
What people are saying about Camp Crusader…
“What an amazing camp. My son has been coming to other camps but this one was truly fun. The camp incorporates field trips, swimming, and water days and goes beyond other camps.”—Parent
“I love summer camp because it’s fun and no one ever gets left out. The counselors are fun and awesome!”—Bree, Camper