Angela Wevodau — Board Chair
- Occupation: Manager-Settlement Services/Marketing Officer for Bankers Settlement Services
- Home Church: Mountain Ridge Church, Dillsburg
- Activities: Enjoy spending time with husband (Scot) and son (Collin- High School at CCA); golfing; kayaking and reading
Joe Hogarth – Treasurer
- Occupation: Chief of Police and Borough Manager for the Borough of Penbrook, Dauphin County.
- Associations: PA Chief’s of Police, Dauphin County Chief’s (secretary), Susquehanna Twp E.M.S. Board of Directors (chair), Adjunct instructor at HACC.
- Home church: CEFC
- Activities: I’m a home-body! My wife Kelly and I enjoy our home, our children, one of which is Caleb attending CCA in High School, and other family and friends.
Pastor Joel Barrick
- Occupation: Pastor at Great Hope Church
- Home Church: Great Hope Church
- Activities: Enjoying time with wife Kim and children Emilee and Charlie.
- Board Focus Area: Spiritual
Donna Shue- Secretary
- Occupation: Case Manager with Cumberland-Perry Drug & Alcohol.
- Home Church: Carlisle Alliance Church
- Activities: Youth group leader, volunteer with Cracked Pot and Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
- Board Focus Area: Children’s Ministry
- Occupation: Vice-President of the Commonwealth Foundation
- Home Church:
- Activities: Steve is a former PA State Representative and as VP at the Commonwealth Foundation is very active in government affairs related to school choice, constitutional liberties and accountability for government spending. Steve and his wife have 3 children and 4 grandchildren
- Board Focus Area: Legal
- Occupation: Professor at Messiah University, Assembly of God missionary
- Home Church: Celebration Community Church, Dillsburg
- Activities: Missions support for Ukraine and Managing Director of International Business Institute for Messiah University
- Board Focus: Finance & Non-profit management